Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Unleash the rider in you!


Here are some amazing bike slogans
  • Just ride
  • It’s the attitude, not the altitude
  • Been there. Done that.
  • Never confuse the map with the journey.
  • My life is a Blurrrrrrrr!
  • Measure your adventures not in miles or days but in ‘horizons crossed’
  • Getting there isn’t easy. And that’s the best part.
  • I do my flying on the ground.
  • Who needs a stereo when you’ve got the throttle?
  • Addicted? Possessed is a better word.
  • Every lane is a passing lane.
  • Sometimes the morning commute can get a little bumpy.
  • We can stop anytime. But who wants to?
  • My job? Just something I do between rides.
  • So many rides. So little time.
  • The destination is one thing.  Getting there is everything.
  • Grasp life by the handlebars.
  • Most people take the subway. Have fun most people.
  • If you need a reason to ride, you are not on the right bike.
  • I don’t know where my bike ends and I begin.
  • If speed is a sin, I’m guilty.
  • The faster we go, the more life slows down.
  • We ride two wheels…sometimes one wheel.
  • Just twist the wrist.
  • Beyond good and evil.
  • Live life on empty roads.
  • I would rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God, 
    than sitting in temple thinking about my motorcycle.
  • We talk in MPH not KMPH.
  • If heaven doesn’t allow bikes, I will ride mine straight to hell.
  • Roll on the black road on a red machine.
  • Destination Anywhere.
  • Born to rip and shred.
  • It’s not about the number of wheels, it’s about the degree of freedom.
  • Life begins at 40, but it doesn’t get any interesting till 150.
  • How you ride is who you are.
  • What you ride is what you get.
  • Rover, Wanderer, Nomad, Vagebond... Call me what you will.
  • Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window .
  • The Holy Trinity: Traction, Torque and Tarmac.

No comments:

Post a Comment